Bring the flavours of ceviche to your table with this lip smacking vegan version made with Lemon Pepper TUNO.
- 1 can Loma Linda’s Lemon Pepper TUNO
- 1 can coconut meat, chopped to the size of the TUNO bits
- 1 small red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 small tomato (seeds removed), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup peppers (can mix red, yellow, green to bring colour to your ceviche)
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 small lemon
- 120ml cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Open the can or pouch of Loma Linda’s Lemon Pepper TUNO and drain off any the liquid.
- Squeeze out the extra liquid from the TUNO.
- Now, take a bowl and add the squeezed TUNO, coconut meat, lemon juice and orange juice. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Resting will help the TUNO to soak in the citrusy flavours.
- Add in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with Tortilla chips or tostadas!