Rice bowls are perfect for weeknight dinners when you need a healthy meal on your table! These flavourful bowls come together in 10 minutes flat and are made deliciously vegan with Loma Linda’s Lemon Pepper TUNO. Simply assemble with pre-cooked rice and dress your bowls with a rainbow of pickled vegetables for an instant meal!
• 2 pouches of Loma Linda TUNO Sesame Ginger
• 2 cups cooked white rice (can substitute with brown rice)
• 1 tsp sesame seeds, for garnishing (optional)
• 1 small avocado, cut into chunks
• 1 cup of lettuce, cut into chunks
• 1 small pepper and carrots (store bought or home made)
• fresh coriander / parsley for garnishing
• lemon juice for garnishing
• sesame seeds for garnishing
- Place about 1 cup cooked rice at the bottom of each bowl, top with Loma Linda’s Lemon Pepper TUNO and spoon over add the vegetables on the side.
- Add lettuce and avocado chunks.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, lemon juice and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip – Create a Hawaiian inspired variation by adding chunks of fresh mango, pineapple and jalapeno/ chili peppers.