A vegetarian pasta recipe using TUNO, that packs flavour and protein in one quick meal!
- 1 can Loma Linda Spring Water TUNO w/broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced in half-circles
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/5 cup water
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 340g dry medium shell pasta, cooked according to package directions
- In a large pan, on a medium setting, heat the olive oil. Add onions and sauté about 5 minutes, or until tender and golden.
- Add tomato sauce, water, basil, paprika and salt. Stir and bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add Loma Linda Spring Water TUNO; stir. Simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta shells and toss.
- If desired, serve with a sprinkling of parsley and a dollop of vegan or dairy sour cream on each portion.