Get creative with Loma Linda’s Vegan TUNO and whip up a batch of this delicious salad in minutes. For a perfect summer lunch, pair it up with some greens and make lettuce wraps or stuff it in a pita and call it a party!
- 2 x 142g cans of Loma Linda TUNO well drained
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ celery, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped fine
- 2-3 tbsp dill relish
- ¼ tsp. dry dill weed or ¾ tsp. fresh dill weed
- Salt to taste
- Open the can of Loma Linda’s TUNO and squeeze out all the liquid. Discard the liquid.
- In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients for the dressing together.
- Add the drained TUNO into the bowl and mix well.
- Salad is ready. Serve immediately or refrigerate to enjoy cold.